Co-op B AV Walkthrough
The Firespring Co-op B space offers a complete projector and sound system for displaying presentations from your computer. We also provide the most commonly needed cords and adaptors to connect your computer to the system. Our system is simple and easy to use. Just follow these instructions to get started!
1. Lower the projector screen by flipping the switch on the wall all the way down.
2. Retrieve the projector remote from the cabinet in the corner of the room. Cables for connecting your computer to the system are also stored here.
3. Point the remote at the projector mounted to the ceiling and press ‘Standby’ button as shown here.
4. Connect your computer to the system by the ports behind the metal plate in the floor, as seen here:
Beneath the hatch is a plug for a VGA, audio, and HDMI connection. If your presentation includes audio and you are using a VGA connection, be sure to connect the audio plug attached to the VGA cable to both the plate and your computer.
5. Allow the projector a few minutes to warm up.
If you are using a VGA cord to connect your computer, point the remote at the projector and press ‘COMPUTER 1’. If you are using an HDMI cord to connect your computer, press ‘HDMI 1’. The buttons are highlighted here: