7 Steps to Ensure a Successful Donor Meeting
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
2:00–3:00 p.m. ET
Did you know the #1 secret to raising more money is face time with donors? This is more important than emails, social media posts, or even a letter in the mail. But when you have so much on your plate, how do you fit in those all-important meetings? How do you get the appointment (and past the gatekeeper) and then make sure your meetings actually move the person closer to making a donation?
In this webinar, Joanna will provide an overview of how to prepare for and execute a successful donor meeting so you’re relaxed, ready and making the best use of your time.
- How to prepare yourself for a successful meeting.
- Key questions to ask and what to listen for.
- How to explore their interests and see where they stand.
- How to gracefully move the conversation from small talk to a solicitation.
- The importance of utilizing primary partners and natural players.
- How to ask in ways that are comfortable and effective.
- How to build and sustain powerful relationships.