Get a behind-the-scenes look at Firespring.
Typically on the 3rd Friday of every month
9:30–11:30 a.m. CT
If you are a business owner, entrepreneur, manager, nonprofit professional or someone who just wants to learn more about Firespring, please join us for this free 2-hour tour and overview of Firespring with founder and CEO, Jay Wilkinson, at the Lincoln headquarters.
Jay will share the framework that Firespring implemented that led the company to be named one of the 50 Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and one of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. The event will include a tour of the facility and conclude by attending the daily Firestarter meeting at 11:11. And yes, you’ll also get to ride on the Firespring slide.
Jay will cover:
- Firespring’s journey to becoming Nebraska's first Certified B Corporation.
- An overview of Firespring’s innovative business model.
- How Firespring established its values and integrated them into daily life.
- How Firespring engages every team member for maximum success.
- An introduction to the Do More Good Movement.